Gain your knowledge together with me
Check what methods we use
Positive Discipline is an educational method based on respect, empathy and building self-esteem of a child, while taking care of the parental boundaries at the same time. The golden mean between authoritarian and stress-free upbringing. Consistent with the philosophy of Jesper Juul, NVC (Nonviolent Communication) and M. Montessori.
The basic assumption is that all people have two most important needs: the need of belonging and being important. And all behaviours of both children and adults are caused by trying to satisfy these needs.
Positive Discipline focuses on building a child’s self-esteem, respecting its individuality, feelings and needs while respecting the needs of the group – family or any social group. Therefore this method teaches how to set boundaries that give children a sense of security and help them find themselves in a larger community, but without punishment, intimidation, humiliation or negation of the child’s feelings. A positive parent is a firm and polite parent at the same time, teaching cooperation rather than subordination; independent thinking and making choices rather than only being obedient to others; building the child’s sense of being an important and equal family member, which includes both privileges and responsibilities.
NVC is a method of communication (and for many a philosophy of life) based on empathy and contact with your own needs created by Marshall B. Rosenberg’s, a psychology doctor and a mediator. A method that teaches that instead of the language of judgment and criticism – the language of violence – you can build a relationship with yourself and others using the language of needs and feelings. By being in deep contact with yourself, knowing what you really want and need, you can communicate it to other people in a way that you can see and respect their needs and feelings at the same time. This, in turn, makes everyone feel important and seen and people do not have to get into a conflict with others to take care of their own needs. Respect and empathy for both others and yourself are important elements of this method.
PARENTAL WORKSHOPS BASED ON POSITIVE DISCIPLINE AND NVC (Nonviolent Communication) ARE FOR YOU IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR A CARER AND ...
- YOU HAVE ENOUGH OF NEVERENDING FIGHTS FOR DRESSING, DOING HOUSEWORK OR DOING HOMEWORK,
- YOUR CHILD FALLS INTO HYSTERIAS, SCREAMS, DOES NOT DO WHAT YOU ASK FOR,
- YOU DON’T WANT TO APPLY PENALTIES, BUT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO INSTEAD
- YOU FEEL Powerlessness or anger because the situation slips away from your control,
- YOU WANT TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER AND WORK ON YOUR PATIENCE
- YOU DON’T FEEL FAMILY UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT AND YOU WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE ON A GOOD WAY, THAT YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING
- YOU ARE EXPECTING A BABY AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO BUILD THE RELATIONSHIP BASED ON RESPECT AND COOPERATION
- YOU ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER CHILD AND WANT TO TAKE CARE OF GOOD RELATIONSHIPS AMONG YOUR CHILDREN AND NOT TO LOSE A CLOSE CONNECTION WITH AN OLDER CHILD
DO YOU WANT TO...
- FIND THE GOLDEN MEASURE BETWEEN INDULGENCE AND SEVERITY?
- TAKE CONTROL OVER THE SITUATION?
- KNOW YOURSELF AND THE IMPACT OF YOUR BEHAVIOUR ON THE CHILD’S BEHAVIOUR?
- LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR AND YOUR CHILD’S ANGER?
- RECEIVE THE CHANCE TO CHOOSE THE CHILD AND FEEL THEIR SKIN WHY ARE SOME TECHNIQUES ARE EFFECTIVE, AND WILL MIRACLES DO?
- engage in experiential activities and role-plays to get into your child’s world and deepen your understanding of non-punitive methods for teaching children valuable social and life skills.?
WORKSHOPS ON EMPATHIC COMMUNICATION BASED ON NVC - NONVIOLENT COMMUNICATION
- DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAn COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE BETTER?
- DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR NEEDS AND LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THEM?
- DO YOU WANT TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER AND TURN IT INTO YOUR ALLY, NOT AN ENEMY?
- DO YOU CARE TO IMPROVE RELATIONSHIPS IN YOUR FAMILY, WORKPLACE, ENVIRONMENT?
- DO YOU FEEL LOST, LONELY, ARE YOU AT THE CRITICAL POINT IN YOUR LIFE?
- ARE YOU IN THE SITUATION WHICH YOU CAN’T COPE WITH?
- DO YOU WASTE YOUR LIFE ON NEGATIVE EMOTIONS, TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS, UNSATISFYING SITUATIONS?
- YOU WILL FEEL THE POWER OF EMPATHY AND AUTOEMPATHY
- YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO LISTEN TO OTHERS, TO STRENGTHEN AND SUPPORT THEM
- YOU’LL BETTER UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AND OTHERS AND DISCOVER WHAT PEOPLE REALLY MEAN WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING
- YOU WILL FIND ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS WHICH WILL HELP YOU REACH YOUR HAPPINESS
- YOU WILL GET TO KNOW A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO ALSO CARE FOR GOOD COMMUNICATION, RESPECT AND EMPATHY
- YOU WILL FEEL THE ENERGY AND SUPPORT OF THIS GROUP, WHICH WILL HELP YOU CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES