- The administrator of personal data contained on the site is Suerte – Joanna Stawska, ul. Piastowska 53/1, 80-332 Gdańsk, entered in the CEIDG, NIP 5842394663, REGON: 2206517381, tel. 697 088 064, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”)
Rules for the processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data processed via the Website is the Administrator.
- The administrator prioritizes the protection of users’ personal data and makes every effort to protect their privacy.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
4. The website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
a. through information voluntarily entered in forms
b. by collecting “cookies”
5. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
6. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact and to subscribe to the newsletter.
User data is processed for contact purposes. The legal basis for data processing is the consent resulting from the initiation of contact (art.6 par.1 lit.a RODO)
- Consent expressed when subscribing to the newsletter (art.6 par.1 lit.a RODO) is considered the basis for the processing of user data.
- The data will be processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you opt out of receiving it, which will delete the data from the database.
- The user has the right to change the data saved in the newsletter database at any time or request their removal and unsubscribe from the newsletter. The user also has the right to transfer data (Article 20 GDPR).
7. User data may be transferred to subcontractors, entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator under an agreement with the Administrator, and entities authorized to obtain them under applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement agencies.
8. The processing of user’s personal data is transferred to the following entities:
LH.PL – ul. Pamiątkowa 2/56 in Poznań 61-512, NIP: 7831711517. This entity stores personal data on the server,
UAB “MailerLite”, Paupio st. 46, LT-11341 Vilnius, Lithuania. This entity (mailing system) processes data if the user subscribes to the newsletter.
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. User has the right to access their personal data, rectify it and the right to request the cessation of data processing or object to their processing in accordance with applicable law.
1. The website automatically collects only information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the website’s pages. They contain the name of the website from which they originate, a unique number, storage time on the end device.
3. Suerte – Joanna Stawska website owner is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device, having access to them.
4. The purpose of cookies used by the Website Operator is:
- adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences;
- preparation of statistics helping to know the user’s preferences and behavior, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the Website;
- login to the site;
- log maintenance.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary files, they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. The operator reminds that most browsers are by default set to accept cookies in the end device.
7. The owner of the website www.joannastawska.com informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with the website www.joannastawska.com.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in its menu (help) or on the page of its creators.
Cookies are used to track website statistics.
The website owner uses Google Analytics and Google Search Console in this respect, which involves the use of Google LLC cookies. The user can decide whether Google Analytics will also be able to use marketing functions.
The website owner also uses Facebook Pixel to create ads. This involves the use of Facebook cookies. As part of cookie settings, you can decide whether you agree to the use of the site owner in your case by Pixel Facebook.
10. Server logs
Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service provided hosting services.